Many skilled and knowledgeable trainers have learned that dogs can be trained quickly without using choke chains, prong collars, or electric collars.
- Collars are to control, not to choke dog!
- If you are starting with a puppy there should be no reason to switch to a “training collar” later.
- If you are advised to use a “training collar” other than a martingale move on and look for a more knowledgeable and skilled trainer.
- Wide is better
Consideration: (coat of dog)
Martingale all fabric. Choose smallest neck size if choice - smaller martingale loop –
Padded options –
- Size with padding compression in mind
- NO BUCKLES
- Resize to get on and off / You are putting it on too tight!